Saturday, April 11, 2009

Changes

Oops! Sorry, Thanks to Emily for this picture We're married! The wedding was wonderful, it all kind of rushed by, but I was so happy. It was strange for me though, I'm used to doing more of the day of work for a party, and then serving and so forth, I didn't even get to see all the guests! Thank you so much to everyone who helped, you efforts added that special touch that made the day truly special. Hind sight is 20/20, or close to it. I don't think we allowed enough time for honeymoon and unpacking. I'm still working on the latter. The former was perfect. Jason booked us a night at a hotel in Eureka Springs with a SPA day. I could live there. Oh, it was beautiful. I can't wait to go back. Today's post is short, I'm still pretty busy with school, but hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that's my pic. I can send you a copy of the original if you want.

Linda (Mom) said...

Lucinda & Jason,The wedding was wonderful.You two worked so hard at doing most of it yourselves. Great photo!I'm hoping others will share their photo's with you & Jason,so we can view them. I would like to get pic's with Jason's Uncle Ron (the bartender in pimp suit),so I can make him a little album.I too wanted to visit more with the guests.I intended to get back to the table of folks from Wichita to get aquainted & share some of my memories of living there. It was very special of all the family & friends to attend. I always heard that it takes a year to feel like you're settled in a new home, just enjoy the new beginning!Love, Linda (Mom)