Friday, March 13, 2009

8 DAYS!

Wow. Time has flown by. My choir director, Dr. Webb, let me barrow his bow-tie!!! So we have a good guide for a pattern for the ties!!! The rings are done, my dress only needs a hem, everyone is making such progress with their dresses. My sister will be here in 5 days!!! My house gets emptier everyday. Its great. I need to remember to do my homework though. That is a challenge at times. I'm fortunate that it's all stuff I want to do, but making the time is another story. So far I'm doing well though. That is a very good thing. I can't see my blog using Internet explorer still, but FireFox works just fine, so I hope others will try that if they're having issues. I've let the blogger folks know about it again. Might try Microsoft too at some point. Who knows. OK, time for school. Maybe I will get some pics posted this weekend....that would be good.

No comments: