Thursday, October 22, 2009

a trip and page 7

Here we are, The Artists' Way girls or "Way Ladies". Last weekend we drove in my car to Willow Springs MO and had an adventure which involved meeting both the good country boys and the not so good country boys and both incidents involved my driving....we'll leave it at that. Hearthaven is a neat place! The two ladies that were there while we visited were so welcoming and good to us. It was a real retreat, complete with collage work and a hot tub! Thanks to Em for showing me how to do a timed photo on the camera! The trees are so beautiful right now! I didn't capture anything like what I wanted to, but I knew I needed to stop or it would be a HUGE mess.
And I'm seriously looking into getting a minor in folklore....it will be very helpful for my long term goal of Ethnomusicology. We shall see. Now back to my paper.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That pic turned out so awesome. We all look so happy.