Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It was GREAT!

On the second to the last day of our vacation, Jason's parents took us to the ball game. :) I have become quite the Cardinals fan since my first Springfield Card's game two years ago. We had a good time, and that game was the first win after a 7 loss streak! I think we gave them luck, Linda made me a Cardinal's bracelet which I wore to the game, as well as the following day when we watched the game while enjoying a cook out at their house, and they won again. :) On 64 as we were headed to VA we saw signs for a Santa Claus, IN. I was teasing Jason that we were going to have to stop and have the vacation there. I was thrilled when he suggested that we really do stop there on our way back through to IL! It was fun for the novelty of it. We went to the Christmas store and stopped and took this photo. Then we went on to a flea market in the town on the other side of the exit! Our vacation was all about family and flea markets. Two of our favorite things! I am so glad we went. It was hard to come home. It was hard to drive away from my sister. But here we are back in the swing of things. I am doing my best to stay busy and accomplish good things while not "working". I will post more about that later, but I don't want to jump the gun. :)

No comments: