Sunday, May 9, 2010

Distractions GOOD

I have rearranged a bit in the study in the hopes of getting it all clean and organized. These are before pictures. I should have taken some before I rearranged, and even right after I moved the furniture. What you see here is much better and cleaner that what was this time last week. Geesh! What a mess! I realized this past week that after studying and practicing for a couple hours I really needed to DO something, something for which I could see immediate results, so I began this process. And I think it has helped everything. Won't you be glad to see the after pictures? I will. :) Much studying to be done this week, interspersing it with some hands on work in here should make things go much smoother, and I'll have a chance to talk myself through what I've just studied to be sure I've got it in some kind of sense.
Soon I'll be back into Dickens with my reading buddy!!!

No comments: