Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy 2-0-0-9

Happy New Year! Three days late. LOL. All this warm weather had got my allergies doing double time. What happened to "seasonal"? Well, I've managed to get a lot done. My dress is cut out, mostly. I still need to cut out the lining and then of course sew it all together. Ha. But I'm trying to help with the pack up and move of the club. I say trying because there are a lot of things which only Heath or Em or Jason or Kevin can do. Still, I'm good for heaving lifting, which is most of what we'll be doing today. There are a lot of mixed feelings going around. It's sad and frustrating to have anything fail to work out, but its also a relief to get to put it to rest and try to gain some closer and move on to the next thing. Hopefully taking lessons learned along with you. So I suppose just being moral support sometimes is OK too. :) Three posts without pictures. I'll have to rectify that soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lucinda & Jason, I'm sure you all have mixed feelings about the club closing. Sadly our economic times will probably lead to more business' closing. You two can concentrate on a new beginning in a new year. The wedding will be a time for your friends and family to join together for celebration. Love, Linda