Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm currently enjoying a glass of red wine, I do mean enjoying, mmmmm! OK, Today. This is tricky. I should start writing this down as I go. I don't remember if I had breakfast or not. I did have a 44 oz Dr. Pepper this afternoon and I made pita wraps with hummus, carrots, green onions and white cheddar, I had two of those. Then I made two different kinds of chicken salad to have on hand throughout the week and had about two Tbls of each of those. I did not exercise. I didn't realize how bad I am about that. I'm beginning to think I need to start walking in the morning. This will likely mean less sleep for a while, but eventually I'd get used to getting up and doing it and fall asleep sooner, at least that's the theory. I'll let you know if I start doing that.
I've been watching the birds lately. Especially the robins. I just love them. Yesterday before we left for our date Jason and I stood and watched the birds in our back yard. There were two turtledoves, a female cardinal, a finch-not sure what kind-, a robin, and a starling. It had just rained real good and they were getting worms and checking out our compost pile. I'd love to learn how to draw birds. But who has time?
Below are some of the pages I've done recently. Sorry they're on their sides....

No comments: