Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lovely Fire

I don't know how to get the pics from Jason's camera onto my computer and I don't know if his PC is up and running yet, so I will write about Valentines Day without the picture of the fireplace gorgeousness. First of all, thank you to everyone who helped with that move, whether by actually being there, or sending house warmings and well wishes. It all went very smoothly. Jason has this week to get the old house cleaned out then he'll be finished with it. I think he's looking forward to next Sunday. After everyone had left I went to my house to shower and do a few things before we had our Valentines at the new house. Jason took a nap and got cleaned up. When I arrived we exchanged gifts. I had told him earlier in the week about a set of DVD's that were on sale and how I'd resisted getting them. That stinker got them for me! There are 6 or 7 movies all from literature, Jane Eyre, Emma, Pride and Prejudice, Tom Jones, ....of all of them there was only one I'd ever seen before! So he made me promise not to watch any of them without him. After we see each one for the first time together then I can watch it as much as I want. He's smart. Doesn't want me watching movies instead of studying! I got him a book by an author I knew he wanted to read more. We discovered a Chinese restaurant chain had a store just up the road from the new house, so we had take out and watched a movie. He lit a fire in the fire place and we snuggled on the couch. It was the perfect end to a very productive day. And now, I need to do a bit of sewing before I call it a night. LESS THAN 4 WEEKS!

No comments: