Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wood Floors

Jason is so patient with me. I wanted to clean and oil the floors before he moved his things into the new house and wasn't able to get to it till very late Friday night. He helped a lot and they look awesome! He also found a pretty screen for the fireplace and a nice carpet to go in front of it. This evening after I've done some sewing, I'm going over to line the shelves and drawers and clean the cabinets. Last night we got his pictures and the clothes he doesn't need right now, and a lot of other boxes and things over to the house. Being in that house, even though I know I don't live there yet feels so right. The whole house is full of peace and promise. I am truly blessed. Truly.

2 comments:

Melody said...

That is awesome. I am so happy for the both of you. you deserve so much it is good to see you receiving it.

Anonymous said...

Lucinda & Jason, I know you're excited about your new home. You have so much going on with school, wedding, teaching. Jason take it a little at a time with your back. Joe is looking forward to seeing the new place. Love, linda