Sunday, January 3, 2010

Snow

It was only supposed to snow a mere 1-2 inches today. Oh, no. last count was 5. They haven't plowed our street yet and I really don't want my husband going out to work in this. But he will do what he thinks is best, and I 100% trust his judgement. The girls were going to get together here later, but I cancelled that. So now it's just me. I think I will do a lot of reading. I want to finish Atlas so I can get started on the Dickens project. A friend of mine has offered to read them with me. She doesn't live here, so we will correspond about them as we go along. This is the same friend who so encouraged my teenage love of Shakespeare. I'm looking forward to this journey.
Soon this holiday will be over and school will start. I will be on a day schedule and Jason and I will only see each other on the weekends. I miss him just thinking about it. Love is so wonderful, and I am so blessed. I have made several new years resolutions. The biggest one being that I will do my morning pages every single day this year. All 365 of them. The link between keeping up with those and doing well in my life, school, love and all of it is strong and dramatic. Perhaps that should be dynamic, but I feel dramatic about it. So I leave it there.
Snow.

No comments: