Saturday, January 2, 2010

Some Pictures from Christmas

We had a Julia Child breakfast christmas morning. Jason gave me two of her cook books and we found some episodes of "The French Chef" online, he was so excited about the eggs episode and to find that he's given me the recipe, that of course we got cookin'. The girls raided Aunt Cinda's scarves and hats and played dress up, then made some beautiful collages that I didn't get photographed. Iris is so silly about the camera! The star quilt. Aiden is my star, so I thought this was appropriate. Iris with her purple/green/Dora quilt. Still hiding. Finally Serenity with her pink explosion quilt. When I started the quilt that was her favorite color, she seemed happy with it even though she said that was now only her second favorite color. :)

No comments: