Sunday, March 13, 2011

Daylight Savings

Fun times, this saving the daylight.
I am seriously considering changing two things about my diet. Mostly for the sake of my sanity. This bit about not having bread, or any leavening agents is ridiculous. I think so long as there is no sugar or refined grains I should have bread. Not a lot. Maybe set a limit of two slices a day. I'm thinking about it. The other thing is yogurt. I had fake cheese this week with some vegetarian chili, I think in a pinch that will work for the next 5 months. But, I would like some yogurt, there are only so many times I can substitute with tofu. Yes.
It has been one month.
I haven't been 100% faithful the whole time, (lemonades and such) but I've done pretty good and I am getting better at it all the time. I can't wait for the farmers market to get going. It will also be good to know for sure if we are staying or not, because if we are we can get the garden going!
No, I didn't post a picture yesterday. And I'm not posting one today. I'm not that kind of blogger I guess. School starts up with abandon tomorrow and I must be ready. This is the point in the semester when I must hold on to my hat and pay attention. Everything is due, there are tests every time I turn around, and then it will be over. SNAP. Just like that. I am amazed at how quickly April arrives and zooms by!
I'll let you know what I decide about the bread and yogurt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The greatest man once said,"man cannot live by bread alone" this includes feminine gender persons and means that bread is a requirement, but not complete diet.
luya,
papa