Friday, March 25, 2011

It Be Cold

So far so good. I have not had sugar - save the night we celebrated our anniversary. Honey however, is great on toast and oatmeal and yogurt, and goes very nicely with cinnamon. My new goal is to be exercising everyday. 2-3x a week is fine for starters, but I think it is time to step it up. Walking is generally the easiest, but I don't like cold and wet, which is the state of things today. So I will take advantage of ye old DVD's and netflicks and see what I can come up with.
There are just 6 weeks of actual class left. SIX. In that six weeks I must write 6 papers, take 6 tests, and give a presentation, that is not including the two exit exams I am required to take. Life is going to be quite full. It will be strange to be done though. I still know nothing about two of the colleges I applied to for grad school. We are keeping our minds open to all possible outcomes, but this waiting and wondering is hard on the nerves.
Exercise is supposed to help with stress. I guess I'll find out. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl
Papa