Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Is't this the cutest Santa? His little legs are just slightly bowed. Too cute. Again, from Meredith :)
Having no school and no babysitting I've been busy sewing to finish x-mas stuff for folks I love. The quilts, oh the quilts. They are not what I had envisioned when I started last summer, but they are cool none the less. I've also been knitting up a storm, and in amongst all this I sit down and practice. I think I've averaged an hour and a half a day, but I do 20 or 30 min. then get up and do something else and go back later for more. I am so determined, resolved to give my best.
I must admit though, I can't wait till I'm done with all these projects for others. I want so badly to work on something that is for me. Just me! Hopefully that day will come next week.
Peace.

No comments: