Saturday, December 5, 2009

Finals and I'm crazy

Well it's here. Crunch time, the time when I find out how much I've put off and how little I can do about it. Time when I know my heart hates me because I'm so stressed and tense and don't exercise (who has time?). I'd really like to be here. In this picture. Either right now at the ocean, or back in time to when I took the picture. I'd like to think that if I could do that I would come home and plan ahead and stick with those plans. But we all know about the best laid plans of mice and men...
So I'll just take a bit to stop and write about this time, it's vastly more interesting to me right now than what I should be writing about. Which isn't fair, I am looking forward to finishing these papers, not just because they'll be done, but also because I like what I get to write about. Guess that is my cue to get back to it. :)

No comments: